Welcome to the Department of Mines and Petroleum
- 21 April 2017 Resources Safety Matters magazine out now
- 18 April 2017 DMP testing new mapping system before roll out
- 12 April 2017 2017 Awards for Excellence are now closed
- 12 April 2017 Stay safe this Easter when transporting dangerous goods
- 07 April 2017 Positive response to information sessions in Kimberley
- 07 April 2017 DMP seeks expressions of interest for Black Diamond revegetation
- 07 April 2017 Latest edition of Prospect magazine now available
- 07 April 2017 The first Environment eNewsletter for 2017 now available
- 06 April 2017 Inspectors sharing safety knowledge
- 05 April 2017 Dates added for new PoW-Spatial applications training
- 04 April 2017 DMP releases 2016 resources industry statistics
- 28 March 2017 Migrating sand dunes pose potential risks to roads, homes and infrastructure
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
DMP ensures the safe and sustainable development of WA's resources.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMP as a regulator. Consultation ensures concerns are listened to, understood and where possible or necessary, addressed to ensure responsible and sustainable development of the State’s resources.