Welcome to the Department of Mines and Petroleum
- 24 June 2016 Industry to benefit from new guidelines
- 24 June 2016 DMP Principal Project Officer wins prestigious IPAA Award
- 21 June 2016 Open letter to the community - South West petroleum exploration
- 17 June 2016 Huge Statewide response to inaugural Community Partnership Award
- 14 June 2016 Training and workshop for prospectors in the Mid-West
- 13 June 2016 Keeping up to date with your Dangerous Goods Licences
- 13 June 2016 GSWA shines in international scientific discovery
- 09 June 2016 Innovative exploration drilling receives $5.14M funding boost
- 09 June 2016 The Pilbara Infrastructure Pty Ltd fined $50,000 following Anderson Point incident
- 08 June 2016 Safety focus for Mining After Dark
- 01 June 2016 Auction of abandoned Ellendale mining plant
- 31 May 2016 New Designated Tenement Contact scheme introduced
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
DMP ensures the safe and sustainable development of WA's resources.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMP as a regulator. Consultation ensures concerns are listened to, understood and where possible or necessary, addressed to ensure responsible and sustainable development of the State’s resources.