Welcome to the Department of Mines and Petroleum
- 26 May 2017 DMP Mineral Titles payment service may not be available for customers this weekend
- 23 May 2017 Factoring humans and organisations into safety
- 23 May 2017 Supportive response to revised submission process
- 22 May 2017 Vision for Resources Safety Towards 2020
- 19 May 2017 Latest edition of Fieldnotes now online
- 19 May 2017 Westdrill Pty Ltd fined $10,000 following incident at Pilbara mine
- 18 May 2017 DMP calls for comments on excess tonnage
- 17 May 2017 Latest edition of Petroleum in Western Australia
- 16 May 2017 Western Australia State acreage release for 2017
- 15 May 2017 Artworks brighten Perth Core Library
- 10 May 2017 Entering health and hygiene data as easy as SRS
- 10 May 2017 DMP initiative to integrate processes and IT systems
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMP as a regulator.
As part of the State Governments state-wide public sector reforms, the departments of Mines and Petroleum and Commerce will amalgamate on 1 July 2017 to form the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety. These structural changes are aimed at creating collaborative departments focused on whole-of-government objectives and delivering services in a more efficient and effective way.