Lodge a MRF report

In order to lodge your report you will need:

  • Mining Rehabilitation Fund (MRF) registration letter(s) with the unique verification codes
  • disturbance data for your tenements for the financial year you are lodging
  • tenement numbers
  • identification
  • ex number and password if you already have one, if not one will be allocated to you during the registration process

Log into Environmental Assessment and Regulatory System (EARS2) select menu item:
MRF > MRF Reporting > Summary - Ensure that you have selected the correct lodgement year.

Mining Rehabilitation Fund (MRF) Guidance - 2017 - 685 Kb

The current guidance document for the Mining Rehabilitation Fund.

Environment MRF Fund
MRF Fund