Highlights include updates on the Roy Hill iron ore mine and CITIC Pacific’s magnetite mine at Cape Preston.
|Date:||Thursday, 23 July 2015|
Special feature on the State’s largest onshore gas field discovery in decades.
The latest edition of Western Australia’s international resources development magazine Prospect is now available in hard copy form and online.
A special two-page feature on Western Australia’s onshore gas discovery at the Waitsia field in the Perth Basin reports that this new chapter for the State’s gas industry could even rival the North West Shelf in importance.
Highlights of this edition include a report on final development work at the Roy Hill iron ore mine ahead of its expected first shipment in September this year.
Prospect also takes a look a progress at CITIC Pacific’s Cape Preston operation and finds a hive of activity as the massive project nears completion.
Also in this edition:
- Western Australia strengthens ties with India.
- The Department of Mines and Petroleum’s Exploration Incentive Scheme generates millions in flow-on benefits for the State.
- Western Australia hailed as a global oil and gas hub.
- Anketell port project reaches important milestone.
- New Pilbara pipeline reaches completion.
To read these stories and more, visit Prospect online.
For subscriptions to receive hardcopies, contact Gerard O’Neill on +61 8 9222 3821.