RER eNewsletter now available online
|Date:||Thursday, 22 August 2019|
The latest edition of the department’s Resource and Environmental Regulation (RER) eNewsletter is now available online.
Updates in this edition include information on the Implementation Plan for Hydraulic Fracture Stimulation and new guidelines for Mineral Exploration Reports on mining tenements.
The eNewsletter also features:
- New appointments to the Mining Rehabilitation Advisory Panel
- An update on Native Vegetation Clearing Permit fees
- Burning ground for prospecting is illegal
- Strategic approach to Programmes of Work
- Petroleum Day – register now.
To keep up with all the latest RER Group news at DMIRS, as well as upcoming events and achievements, subscribe now to the eNewsletter.