The department's online systems allow you to submit and track mineral, petroleum and dangerous goods applications; submit reports; download data, maps and publicly available information; and access a large range of free and available to purchase publications.
Access to DMIRS online systems is free, although some systems require you to register for an account before you can log on. You only have to log on once to access TENGRAPH® Online, Mineral Titles Online, Royalties Online or Petroleum eForms provided that you keep this window open.
For technical problems or questions related to DMIRS's computer systems please contact our IT Service Desk.
See Online systems and database information sessions to find out how to become more proficient in the use of some of our Geological Survey online systems.
- Please check if your online system is listed in the grey box below, and if so, follow the links to manage your account:
- Geophysical Survey Index (MAGIX) customers, use the new support links immediately below on the left; and
- All other customers, your support links are listed immediately below on the right.
By using the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety website and Online system, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions, and consent to receiving electronic communications from us
- Airborne Geophysics Index (MAGIX) MAGIX is a register of datasets from privately commissioned airborne geophysical surveys and government-commissioned airborne and ground regional geophysical surveys. About Access
- Dangerous Goods Road Transport Decoder App Download the Dangerous goods road transport decoder app to access guidance information directly from your phone, tablet or computer. About Access
- Data and Software Centre A facility that allows you to download spatial datasets relating to geology, mining and petroleum titles, geochemistry and other geoscience information. About Access
- Environmental Assessment and Regulatory System (EARS) EARS Online allows online lodgement and tracking of Mineral and Petroleum Environmental Applications. About Access
- Environmental Assessment and Regulatory System 2 (EARS2) EARS 2 allows online lodgement and tracking of Mineral Environmental Compliance Reports. About Access
- Geochemistry (GeoChem Extract) Access to geochemical data generated from samples collected during Geological Survey of Western Australia (GSWA) mapping and mineralisation programs. About Access
- Historical Mining Tenement Maps Before TENGRAPH, hard copy maps were maintained. Access historical maps showing the location of mining tenements within Western Australia. About
- Library catalogue Search the department’s Mineral House Library for publications on Western Australian geology, mining, petroleum and environmental subjects. About Access
- Miner’s Right Apply for a Miners Right to prospect in Western Australia. About Access
- Mineral Titles Online (MTO) Title details of mineral exploration and mining tenements throughout Western Australia About Access
- Mining Notices (including application advertising) Displays mining tenement applications that have been lodged and also notification of the lodgement and finalisation of surrenders and withdrawals. About Access
- Petroleum Geothermal Register (PGR) Access to information relating to petroleum and geothermal titles. About Access
- Safety Regulation System (SRS) Access to electronic lodgement of documents and data, including approvals, compliance, levy assessment, licensing and certification management. About Access
- Company mineral drillhole and surface geochemistry data This database contains more than 2.4 million historic drillholes, and more than 6 million surface samples. About Access
- eBookshop Access to almost 5000 geological products including books, maps and data packages. Most are available free of charge as PDF files. About Access
- Explanatory Notes System (ENS) A digital repository that integrates stratigraphic relationships with links to all tectonic units and events recognized in Western Australia. About Access
- Geochronology Access to radiogenic isotope geochronology used to determine the absolute timing of geological events. About Access
- Geoscience Thesaurus (GeMPeT) Provides geoscience professionals with a standardised terminology with which to index information assets such as reports, maps and digital datasets. About Access
- Harmonised surface and downhole geochemistry extracted from WAMEX Data in the 'geochemistry tables' extracted from WAMEX files have been harmonised by standardising company analyte names and units. About Access
- Interactive geological map (GeoVIEW.WA) An interactive, GIS-based mapping system. Construct your own geological map and incorporate other mineral and petroleum exploration datasets including mines and mineral deposits, petroleum wells, active leases, and much more. About Access
- Mineral exploration reports (WAMEX) Exploration reports and data for public download. About Access
- Mineral Systems Atlas An evolving platform where GSWA uses the Mineral Systems Analysis approach to deliver tailored derived data layers relevant to mineral deposits in Western Australia in an interactive GIS-based platform. About Access
- Mines and mineral deposits (MINEDEX) A comprehensive database of mines, mineral deposits and prospects along with their operating status, location, mineral resource estimates, mineral production, and project ownership. About Access
- Petroleum and Geothermal Information (WAPIMS) Petroleum exploration database containing non-confidential data on wells, geophysical survey titles and other related exploration and production data. About Access
- Royalties Online System for Western Australian mineral and petroleum producers to electronically prepare, lodge and view royalty returns and production reports. About Access
- TENGRAPH A spatial enquiry and mapping system displaying the position of Western Australian mining tenements and petroleum titles in relation to other land information About