Welcome to the Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- 01 December 2023 New name for department
- 01 December 2023 Cook Government introduces carbon capture and storage bill
- 30 November 2023 Petroleum Amendment Bill 2023 introduced to Parliament
- 28 November 2023 Donnybrook Shafts works complete
- 23 November 2023 Geothermal acreage nominations open
- 20 November 2023 Have your say on tenure conditions and Blue Ribbon
- 16 November 2023 Sandfire Resources fined after worker injured underground
- 10 November 2023 WA’s resources sector delivers remarkable results
- 03 November 2023 New department name reflects importance of energy transition
- 31 October 2023 Mining Rehabilitation Fund yearly report now available
- 26 October 2023 RER eNews now available online
- 24 October 2023 A deep dive into WA’s southwest corner
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMIRS as a regulator.