Welcome to the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- 01 December 2022 Mineral title applications and transactions during Christmas and New Year
- 28 November 2022 Funding to boost health and safety in WA’s mining industry
- 28 November 2022 Workforce safety study delivers preliminary findings
- 22 November 2022 McGowan Government extends support for potash projects
- 14 November 2022 Group eNews now available online
- 11 November 2022 Is your site ready for cyclone season?
- 01 November 2022 Mining Amendment Bill 2022 passes Upper House
- 24 October 2022 Precompetitive geoscience unlocks critical data across all of WA
- 14 October 2022 Outstanding contributions recognised at Resources Sector Awards
- 13 October 2022 WA Government continues to support exploration activity
- 05 October 2022 Western Australia remains the national economic powerhouse
- 30 September 2022 RER Group eNews now available online
Keep up to date with the latest news from the department as well as relevant stories from the resources sector and the Minister for Mines and Petroleum.
Striving to make Western Australia the first choice for responsible development.
Consultation is essential to build confidence and trust in DMIRS as a regulator.
While the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly, we remain focussed on delivering our services while adhering to advice from Government to protect the health and safety of our staff and the wider community.
The department will keep stakeholders updated as the situation evolves through our website, announcements, newsletters and social media.