Our award winning Interagency Graduate Program is exciting and unique!
The lead Western Australian Government departments involved in the graduate program are:
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation
Our program offers an amazing start to your career in the Public Sector with the opportunity to be part of projects that help develop our State. Benefits of the program include:
- A structured 18 month program
- A starting salary of $69,896 pa (plus 9.5% superannuation)
- Great work/life balance through flexible working arrangements and leave options
- A permanent position based on successful completion of the program
- A dedicated senior sponsor and mentor, and the opportunity to network with skilled and diverse professionals
- Rotations tailored to build your professional expertise
- Rotation opportunities in your home division/agencies and other government departments
- Targeted and comprehensive learning and development (both formal and on-the-job)
- An award-winning Health and Wellbeing program, including access to an affordable gym in East Perth
- Metropolitan based locations
The graduate program works towards developing future leadership and management capability for the public sector.
Top Graduate Employers 2019
In February 2019, the Interagency Graduate Program made the Top 75 Graduate Employers list for the fourth year in a row with the Australian Association of Graduate Employers. The graduate program was also recognised as the top government agency for graduate programs in Western Australia in 2016, 2017 & 2018.