Roles and responsibilities
- Employer responsibilities Expectations for workplaces.
- Your responsibilities Everyone deserves to work in a mentally healthy workplace, but there is also a responsibility to help maintain it.
- Your role in promoting a mentally healthy workplace Strategies for workers to help make mentally healthy workplaces a priority.
- Your mental health at work Tips for workers to help protect their mental health at work.
- Raising concerns about workplace mental health Options for workers on raising and resolving mental health concerns within the workplace.
- Relevant legislation Applicable legislation for mentally healthy workplaces.
- Useful contacts A directory of helplines and other resources from the WA Mental Health Commission.
- Information for families Useful tools and links for families of workers in the WA resources and construction sectors.
- Frequently asked questions Answers to some questions relating to mentally healthy workplaces.