Rent is required to be paid within 1 month of the anniversary of the commencement of term.
- Rent is required to be paid within 1 month of the anniversary of the commencement of term.
- A form 5 Report on Operations - Expenditure on mining tenement is required to be lodged within 60 days of the anniversay of the commencement of term
- If minimum expenditure has not been met an application for exemption from expenditure commitment can be lodged within 60 days from the end of the period to which it relates
- A renewal of term (Form 9) can be lodged during the final year of the initial 21 year term on any mining lease and for further periods of 21 years.
- A mining proposal needs to be approved by Environment Div
- Mining Rehabilitation Fund
In some cases bonds may be applied to mining leases.