The Department of Mines and Petroleum’s (DMP) online systems allow you to submit and track mineral, petroleum and dangerous goods applications; submit reports; download data, maps and publicly available information; and access a large range of free and available to purchase publications.
Access to DMP online systems is free, although some systems require you to register for an account before you can log on. You only have to log on once to access TENGRAPH® Online, Mineral Titles Online, Royalties Online or Petroleum eForms provided that you keep this window open.
For technical problems or questions related to DMP's computer systems please contact our IT Service Desk. For support to manage your account, register for an account or reset your password please view manage your account FAQ.
By using the Department of Mines and Petroleum's(DMP) website and Online system, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions, and consent to receiving electronic communications from DMP.
- Airborne Geophysics Index (MAGIX) MAGIX is a register of datasets from privately commissioned airborne geophysical surveys and government-commissioned airborne and ground regional geophysical surveys. AboutAccess
- Data and Software Centre A facility that allows you to download spatial datasets relating to geology, mining and petroleum titles, geochemistry and other geoscience information. AboutAccess
- Environmental Assessment and Regulatory System (EARS) EARS Online allows online lodgement and tracking of Mineral and Petroleum Environmental Applications. AboutAccess
- Environmental Assessment and Regulatory System 2 (EARS2) EARS 2 allows online lodgement and tracking of Mineral Environmental Compliance Reports. AboutAccess
- Geochemistry (GeoChem Extract) Access to geochemical data generated from samples collected during Geological Survey of Western Australia (GSWA) mapping and mineralisation programs. AboutAccess
- Geology mapping app for mobile devices (WA Geology) An online, GIS-based mapping system for mobile devices. Query and view geoscience and resource information of Western Australia and identify the rocks and mineral resources at a given location. AboutAccess
- Historical Mining Tenement Maps Before TENGRAPH, hard copy maps were maintained. Access historical maps showing the location of mining tenements within Western Australia. About
- Library catalogue (GeoLib) Search the department’s Mineral House Library for publications on Western Australian geology, mining, petroleum and environmental subjects. AboutAccess
- Mineral Titles Online (MTO) Title details of mineral exploration and mining tenements throughout Western Australia AboutAccess
- Mining Notices (including application advertising) Displays mining tenement applications that have been lodged and also notification of the lodgement and finalisation of surrenders and withdrawals. AboutAccess
- Petroleum Geothermal Register (PGR) Access to information relating to petroleum and geothermal titles. AboutAccess
- Safety Regulation System (SRS) Access to electronic lodgement of documents and data, including approvals, compliance, levy assessment, licensing and certification management. AboutAccess
- Company mineral drillhole and surface geochemistry data This database contains more than 2.4 million historic drillholes, and more than 6 million surface samples. AboutAccess
- Dangerous goods site licence To obtain access and use the Dangerous Goods Site Licence online system AboutAccess
- eBookshop Access to almost 5000 geological products including books, maps and data packages. Most are available free of charge as PDF files. AboutAccess
- Explanatory Notes System (ENS) A digital repository that integrates stratigraphic relationships with links to all tectonic units and events recognized in Western Australia. AboutAccess
- Geochronology Access to radiogenic isotope geochronology used to determine the absolute timing of geological events. AboutAccess
- Geoscience Thesaurus (GeMPeT) Provides geoscience professionals with a standardised terminology with which to index information assets such as reports, maps and digital datasets. AboutAccess
- Interactive geological map (GeoVIEW.WA) An interactive, GIS-based mapping system. Construct your own geological map and incorporate other mineral and petroleum exploration datasets including mines and mineral deposits, petroleum wells, active leases, and much more. AboutAccess
- Mineral exploration reports (WAMEX) Exploration reports and data for public download. AboutAccess
- Mines and mineral deposits (MINEDEX) A comprehensive database of mines, mineral deposits and prospects along with their operating status, location, mineral resource estimates, mineral production, and project ownership. AboutAccess
- Petroleum and Geothermal Information (WAPIMS) Petroleum exploration database containing non-confidential data on wells, geophysical survey titles and other related exploration and production data. AboutAccess
- Royalties Online System for Western Australian mineral and petroleum producers to electronically prepare, lodge and view royalty returns and production reports. AboutAccess
- TENGRAPH Online A mapping system displaying the position of Western Australian mining tenements and petroleum titles in relation to other land information. AboutAccess