Register to learn more about the draft Statutory Guidelines currently open for public comment
|Date:||Tuesday, 01 October 2019|
The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) recently released draft Statutory Guidelines for mining proposals and mine closure plans to clarify the mandatory requirements for these applications.
The Statutory Guidelines are supported by an Environmental Objectives Policy and two guidance documents which provide further information on how to prepare a mining proposal and mine closure plan.
DMIRS will be holding a number of information sessions in October in Perth, Bunbury and Kalgoorlie to provide an overview of the draft document package.
To attend an information session, please register on the Eventbrite website:
- DMIRS Information Session Perth - Draft Statutory Guidelines
- Date: Thursday, 17 October 2019 2:00 pm – 3:00pm OR Friday, 18 October 2019 10:30am - 11:30 am.
- Location: DMIRS Office, 100 Plain Street East Perth
- DMIRS Information Session Kalgoorlie - Draft Statutory Guidelines
- Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2019 from 9:00 am – 10:00am OR 10:30am - 11:30 am.
- Location: DMIRS Office, Cnr Hunter and Broadwood Streets | West Kalgoorlie, WA 6430 | Australia
- DMIRS Information Session Bunbury - Draft Statutory Guidelines
- Date: Friday, 11 October 2019 from 10:30am - 11:30 am.
- Location: DMIRS Office, Bunbury Tower 8th Floor 61 Victoria Street, Bunbury.
Please register early as seats are limited.